What qualifies Anita as a Social Impact Coach?
Anita is committed to seeing her clients achieve their desired social impact and feel proud of their philanthropic legacy. But more than that, she hopes they will arrive at a state of resonance with a higher purpose in life – reached by being in service to others. After all, philanthropy – which means a love for mankind – is sacred work.
Working selectively with a maximum of three clients per year, she does this by coaching them through a highly personalized social impact journey.
- She holds a Personal & Professional Coaching Certification (since 2012).
- Her doctoral research at McGill University informs all her work.
- She is a subject matter expert in the social impact sector and has personally served as a volunteer for more than 20 years.
- She has experience working with HNWIs and is committed to helping them develop a highly personalized deep-mission investment and engagement plan.
- She understands philanthropy from both sides of the equation, having been a professional fundraiser for seven years and sitting on the Board of Directors for Montreal’s chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.